Lidong has arrived, how to maintain health
Date :2019-12-20 Click :
Lidong has arrived, how to maintain health? Experts recommend these four foods, which can nourish the blood and nourish the heart, and strengthen the liver and kidney.
It's Lidong. The folks in our country have the practice of establishing tonic in winter, which is considered to be the best time for human body tonic, so that it can resist the attack of severe cold in the cold winter. So, the question comes: what kind of food is the most healthy for Lidong? How to choose food health according to personal circumstances?
The following four foods are preferred by Lidong Health:
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that chestnuts are fresh and sweet, and are most suitable for the immediate winter season, and the kidney and conditioning in the late autumn and early winter. Studies have shown that chestnut-rich dietary fiber can strengthen the intestine and promote normal excretion. Chestnut is rich in starch, protein, fat, and B vitamins, which can provide people with calories. Adults taking chestnuts are beneficial for qi and blood, nourishing the stomach, nourishing kidney, and strengthening the liver and spleen. Elderly eating chestnuts can prevent hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, osteoporosis and other diseases. It is especially suitable for people with kidney deficiency and diarrhea. Regular consumption can strengthen the body, and it also has a therapeutic effect on people's daily sore tongue and oral ulcers. However, chestnuts are difficult to digest and should not be eaten.
2) White radish:
There are folk sayings such as "eat radish in winter and ginger in summer, prescribe prescriptions without any effort", which fully illustrates the affirmation of the role that radish plays in health care and disease treatment. Chinese medicine believes that white radish is sweet, spicy, cold, and enters the lungs, spleen, and stomach meridians. Bad symptoms, cough, phlegm, sore throat, dry throat, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headache and dizziness. It is worth noting that white radish has different effects on raw food and cooked food. Cooking can cure lung and lung fever, vomiting blood, flatulence, stagnation of food, indigestion of meals, sputum, dry mouth, thirst, poor urination, and alcohol poisoning; Taking it can relieve thirst, cure vomiting blood, bleed blood, dry hissing throat, stuffy chest, and loose stools.
After the beginning of winter, some women are prone to cold hands and feet, which is mostly related to lack of qi and blood. These women are good at eating longan. Longan is a medicinal and healthy food for winter. It not only nourishes blood, but also replenishes the heart. It also has a therapeutic effect on insomnia, loss of appetite, and forgetfulness. Chinese medicine believes that longan is sweet and warm. Into the heart and spleen. It has the effects of tonifying the heart and spleen, nourishing the blood and replenishing the nerves, strengthening the spleen and relieving diarrhea, diuretic and swelling, and is suitable for post-ill body weakness, blood deficiency and chlorosis, deficiency of qi and blood, neurasthenia, palpitations, forgetfulness and insomnia.
The beginning of winter is the prelude to the winter tonic. This is the best time to tonic. The ingredients with warming effect are the first choice to withstand the cold winter. It is often mentioned that it is stewed mutton. Lamb is rich in protein, fat, and a variety of mineral elements, among which iron is higher than pork, which has a good nutritional effect on patients with anemia. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that mutton is good for nourishing qi and nourishing blood, warming and warming the kidneys, strengthening the kidneys and aphrodisiacs, strengthening muscles, strengthening tonicity, and protecting against wind and cold. Therefore, it is cold in the hands and feet in winter, chronically weak, malnutrition, waist and knees, and all colds All the symptoms are good. Ordinary people can eat mutton, especially those who are physically weak and cold can eat more mutton in winter. However, it is worth noting that people with colds, fever, and acute enteritis and some infectious diseases should not eat mutton. In summer, mutton should not be used as a tonic. Excessive consumption will cause fever.
Food health strategy after the beginning of winter: you should choose food according to your own needs
(1) Nourishing kidney food: It is advisable to eat more nourishing kidney food after the beginning of winter to improve the body's ability to protect against cold. Those with kidney yin deficiency can eat more sea cucumber, wolfberry, white fungus and other foods; those with kidney yang deficiency should eat more dog meat, leek, cinnamon and so on.
(2) Cold foods: It is cold in the beginning of winter. It is better to eat warm foods to protect you from cold. You can eat more foods such as lamb, beef, chicken, dog, shrimp, quail, etc. These foods are rich in protein and fat. It can produce a lot of heat, can benefit kidney and aphrodisiac, warm and warm, and nourish qi and blood, and has a better cold protection effect.
(3) Foods rich in calcium and iron: Studies have shown that fear of cold is related to lack of calcium and iron. Therefore, supplementing foods rich in calcium and iron can improve the body's cold resistance. Calcium-containing foods mainly include milk, soy products, kelp, laver, shells, oysters, sardines, shrimps, etc .; iron-containing foods are mainly animal blood, egg yolk, pork liver, soybeans, sesame, black fungus and red dates.
(4) Foods rich in iodine: Foods rich in iodine, such as kelp and seaweed, can promote thyroid hormone secretion and generate heat, so they should be eaten regularly in winter.
(5) Nuts: In addition, after the winter, you can eat more nuts, such as peanuts, walnuts, chestnuts, hazelnuts, almonds and so on.
In short, it needs to be reminded that because food is divided into grain, meat, fruit, and vegetables, people are male, female, old, and young, and their constitutions are virtual, solid, cold, and hot. Therefore, the Li Dong food supplement regimen varies from person to person, and must not be supplemented blindly.
Social Serving: Member of the Rational Use Committee of the Guangdong Provincial Pharmacological Society; member of the Science Popularization Committee of the Guangdong Pharmaceutical Association.
Tag: health care